PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFTER THEY ARE POSTED. DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, AS WE SEE FIT.
We respect your privacy and want to provide you with the options, information, and choices below so that, if you choose to, you can express your preferences on: what and how much of your personal information you share with us and when and how you hear from us. We do not sell your personal information or data, and only share it with the persons or entities, and for the purposes, described herein.
We want to engage with you in a way that is valuable to you, including how often you want to hear from us. To unsubscribe to any communications from us, use the “unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of any of our communications to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Our privacy policies are compliant with the laws of California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which applies to certain businesses that collect personal information from California residents. The new law goes into effect on January 1, 2020.
If you are an California resident looking to exercise your individual rights under the CCPA or if you are a EU resident looking to exercise your individual rights under the GDPR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
Impact Apparel Group
1900 Brannan Road
McDonough, GA 30253
United States of America
We look forward to providing you with experiences that exceed your expectations. For your protection, you may be asked to satisfactorily verify your identity before we respond to any request.
If we don’t hear from you, or you don’t choose any of the preferences described above, you are telling us that you do not choose to elect preferences or exercise such rights at this time.
Impact Apparel values you as customer and recognizes that privacy is important to you. So, we want you to be familiar with how Impact Apparel collects, uses and discloses data.
- Through websites operated by us, or on our behalf now or in the future, through which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including, but not limited to https://impactapparelgroup.com/ website, and other websites owned or controlled by Impact Apparel or our website vendors for us (collectively, the “Websites”)
- Through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”)
- Through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
- Through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to the websites with this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us
- When you interact with us and through other offline interactions (“Offline Services”) and the Websites, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, (“Online Services”), together we collectively refer to herein as the “Services.”
By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
At touchpoints throughout your journey, through the Services, and perhaps otherwise, we collect Personal Data, in some cases as is required by law, such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Job Description
- Company Name
If you submit any Personal Data about other people to us, you represent that you have the authority to do so and do hereby consent on your own behalf, and on behalf on anyone you are assisting, to and permit us to use the data (as defined herein) collected in any way by us, including through Services, in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We collect Personal Data, including through the Services, in a variety of ways:
- Online Services. We collect Personal Data when you register as a user for our application, our reporting solutions, our online tools, communicate with us, or otherwise connect with us or post to social media pages, or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, contest or promotional offer.
- Customer Service Centers. We may collect Personal Data when you contact Impact Apparel over the phone, communicate with us by email, fax or via online chat services or contact customer service. These communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance and training.
“Other Data” are data that generally do not reveal your specific identity or do not directly relate to an individual. To the extent Other Data reveal your specific identity or relate to an individual, we will treat Other Data as Personal Data. Other Data include:
- Browser and device data
- App usage data
- Data collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic data and other data provided by you
- Aggregated data
We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide you with Services, to develop new offerings and to protect Impact Apparel and our associates as detailed below. In some instances, we will request that you provide Personal Data or Other Data to us directly. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested Services.
We use Personal Data and Other Data for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- Provide the Services you request. We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide Services you request, including:
- To support our electronic communication program. When you provide an email address during registration, we use that email address to send you notifications and other communications. If you perform actions for another person using your email address, that person’s information will be emailed to you, as well. You can opt out of these notifications and communications by requesting your account to be deactivated or erased.
- We will use Personal Data and Other Data to manage our contractual relationship with you, because we have a legitimate interest to do so and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Personalize the Services according to your Personal Preferences. We use Personal Data and Other Data to personalize the Services and improve your experiences.
- Customize your experience according to your Personal Preferences
- Present offers tailored to your Personal Preferences.
We will use Personal Data and Other Data to provide personalized Services according to your Personal Preferences either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest to do so. We use Personal Data and Other Data to:
- Send you marketing communications and promotional offers, as well as periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys
- We will use Personal Data and Other Data in this way with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Sweepstakes, activities, events and promotions. We use Personal Data and Other Data to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules and may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Data. We suggest that you read any such rules carefully.
- Business Purposes. We use Personal Data and Other Data for data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new goods and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- We use Personal Data and Other Data in this way to manage our contractual relationship with you, comply with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Disclosure of Personal Data and Other Data
- We share Personal Data and Other Data for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as providing and personalizing the Services, communicating with you, and to accomplish our business purposes.
We disclose Personal Data and Other Data to third-party service providers for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Examples of service providers include companies that provide website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, marketing, auditing and other services.
We may disclose or transfer your Personal Data and Other Data to a third party in the event of any restructuring, business reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Impact Apparel’s business, assets or stock (including in any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We will use and disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Impact Apparel and affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose Other Data for any purpose, except where we are not allowed to under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Data with Personal Data (such as combining your name with your location). If we do, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data as long as it is combined.
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, data or other practices of any entities outside of Impact Apparel, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Services link, payment service, loyalty program, or website that is the landing page of the high-speed Internet providers at our properties. The inclusion of a link on the Online Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, any third party’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data.
In addition, we are not responsible for the data collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may interest you when you access and use the Online Services, other websites or online services. To serve such advertisements, these companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags).
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section, below.
You have choices when it comes to how we use your data and we want to ensure you have the information to make the choices that are right for you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you may opt out by following the instructions in any such email you receive from us.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
If you would like to exercise any data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), including access, review, update, rectify, or delete any Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you can contact us at email@example.com, or by mail:
1900 Brannan Road
McDonough, GA 30253 United States of America
Our Privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and anonymized Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we often need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you create a shipment or transaction, or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such transaction). We are also required to maintain certain data as required by applicable law, government agencies and law enforcement. There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security or other reasons.
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services. However, to the extent you provide us any information as to minors, providing such information shall be your consent, on the minor’s behalf, to our use and retention of this data.
The “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Online Services. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you would like to review the version of the Privacy Statement that was effective immediately prior to this revision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.